Facts of Abbie Cornish
36 years 5 months
August 07, 1982
New South Wales, Australia
5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)
$ 8 million
- Isabelle Cornish — Sister
- Barry Cornish — Father
- Kid Lyrical — Ex-significant Other
- Shelley Cornish — Mother
- Ryan Phillippe — Ex-significant Other
About Abbie Cornish
She started modeling at age 13 and performed with her first acting gig in age 15. She subsequently went on to star in a lot of movies and TV programs. Cornish is famous for her roles as the courtier Bess Throckmorton from the historic movie’Elizabeth: The Golden Age’, the titular heroin addict in’Candy,’ Lindy from the sci-fi thriller’Limitless’ and Fanny Brawne from the biopic’Bright Star’. On the tv, she’s notorious for appearing in’Outriders’ and’Marking Time’. Born in New South Wales and increased along with three brothers and one sister, she had a good childhood until her parents split when she was 16. Though his divorce was painful for her, Abbie was able to get over the injury by focusing on her budding career. The Australian beauty enjoys playing the piano and guitar even though she favors behaving to all else. Cornish, who’s a strict vegan, supports animal rights. She also leads to animal rights associations from time to time.
Abbie Cornish Boyfriend, Family
Abbie’s parents are Barry and Shelley Cornish and they had five children — three boys and two women which indicates that Abbie Cornish has four sisters. Details of her parent’s jobs aren’t known.
On the problem of who she’s dating, the stunning and talented celebrity outdated a fellow actor Ryan Phillippe. They met on the set of Stop-Loss, a movie they happened to be co-starring at 2006. Since the affair filtered in the media room, it brought lots of negative media since Ryan Phillippe at the time had been married to Hollywood’s love and celebrity, Reese Witherspoon which did not seem so great because of her (Abbie Cornish) livelihood. And though the rumour was originally denied, the duo ended up in a connection following Ryan’s divorce from his wife of seven decades. Anyhow, Ryan and Abbie also awakened in 2010 following three decades together.
Since her connection with the American celebrity ended, she’s not being viewed with another man at events and galas however she had been rumoured to have an affair though the identity of her fan has remained a puzzle till today. She’s neither married, blessed nor has any kids.
Abbie Cornish started modeling at the age of 13. She soon entered the television industry. After appearing in the TV show ‘Wildside’, she got her first feature film role in ‘The Monkey’s Mask’ in 2000. The following year, she was cast as Reggie McDowell in the children’s TV series ‘Outriders’. Following this, Cornish did the miniseries ‘Marking Time’ in 2003. That year, she also played Becky Wodinski in the flick ‘Horseplay’. She then landed roles in the movies ‘One Perfect Day’, ‘Somersault’ and ‘Everything Goes’.
In 2006, the actress appeared as the titular character in the romantic drama film ‘Candy’ and played Christie Roberts in the romantic comedy ‘A Good Year’. Soon after, she starred as Bess Throckmorton in the biographical drama film ‘Elizabeth: The Golden Age’ in 2007. During 2008 and 2009, Cornish got the opportunity to act in the films ‘Stop-Loss’ and ‘Bright Star’. After this, she appeared in the American movies ‘Limitless’ and ‘Sucker Punch’.
In the year 2012, she played Ashley in the independent film ‘The Girl’ and also had a role in the dark comedy crime film ‘Seven Psychopaths’. Two years later, the actress appeared in the miniseries ‘Klondike’ and the movie ‘RoboCop’. She next starred in the direct-to-video ‘Solace’. In 2016, she appeared in another direct-to-video drama film ‘Lavender’. A year later, Cornish played important roles in the movies ‘6 Days’, ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ and ‘Geostorm’.
Apart from being an actress, Abbie Cornish is a singer, rapper, and songwriter too. Since 2000, she’s been rapping under the name MC Dusk. In the ages of 18 to 22, she had been a part of an Australian hip hop group. In 2015, she had been part of a music tour where she encouraged Western rapper Nas. That year, Cornish also published two monitors on SoundCloud:”Way Back Home” and”Evolve,” containing Jane Tyrrell.
Did You Know That:
1. The exact same birthdate with Brit Marlin
2. She once trekked France (both in Europe).
3. She was a Vegetarian and has been voted”Australia’s Vegetarian” in 2008. 4.Asides from rapping, Abbie performs the piano and also guitar.
5. She began driving the age of 12.
6. She was supposed to Look at the film, Atonement in 2007, However The set schedules were contradictory having a continuing film she had been involved with — Elizabeth: The Golden Age (2007).
7. Her primary reason for performing Sucker Punch in 2011 is since she Wanted to perform an action movie.
8. In 2007, she rated #80 at Maxim’s Hot 100 Girls list.
9. In 2011, she rated #33 on Ask Men’s best 99″Most Desirable 5.
The second of five children.
At age 13, was a finalist at a modeling contest for Dolly magazine.
Her acting debut was enjoying with a quadriplegic on Children’s Hospital.
Plays piano and guitar and composes her own music.
Won Best Actress at the Australian Film Institute awards for her breakthrough role in Somersault (2003).
Named by PETA as among Australia’s hottest vegetarians.
- 2010, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Lead Actress: Nominee
- 2004, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Lead Actress: Winner
- 2004, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Actress in a Supporting or Guest Role in a Television Drama or Comedy: Nominee
- 1999, Australian Film Institute Awards — Young Actor Award: Winner
- 2006, Australian Film Institute Awards — Best Lead Actress: Nominee
- 2017, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Winner