- Jesse Eisenberg — Ex-significant Other
- Marzena Wasikowska — Mother
- John Reid — Father
- Jess — Sister
- Kai — Brother
She’s the Girl of Marzena Wasikowska and John Reid. Her mum is a Polish while her dad is an Australian. Her mom is a photographer and her dad can be a photographer. She’s the middle child of three young kids of her parents. She has an older sister called Jess along with a younger brother called Kai. She’d attended Karabar High School Distance Education Centre at Queanbeyan in Australia. After she was 13 years old she’d begun dancing en pointe. At the point her regular was leaving college early day and dancing till nine o’clock at nighttime. Her dance was bothered by the damage by her heels. The enthusiasm for her dance had been hampered due to her bad body which selects let her to depart dance when she was 14 years old. For today she’s ballet and she’s working on creating her nerves perform for her dancing. During precisely the exact same time she had acted in Australian in addition to in European movie though she had been shy to play while her college years. Then she became curious acting in movies as a consequence she’d contacted twelve Australian gift agencies.
Mia Wasikowska Career
She had Begun her first acting Profession in Just Two episodes Within an She’d left her debut in an Australian movie Suburban Mayhem at 2006’s when she was 15 years old. In precisely the exact same year she’d acted in a brief film called Lens Love Story. Following another year in 2007 she was acted at a horror movie named Rogue. In 2008 she’d appeared in a brief film called I Love Sarah Jane. Mia had got her first major part in america at a weekly play called In Remedy when she was 17 years old. She was casted in an American movie named Defiance since her acting in Treatment. In 2009 she’d supporting character in a movie called That Evening Sun. For her acting she was nominated Independent Spirit Awards in 2009 for Best Supporting Female however sadly she dropped the award. She’d been casted from the movie Alice in Wonderland at July 2008. The movie had the top grossing movies of 2010 with $1.03 billion. Following the movie she started reading book. In 2011 she’d completed a movie called Sleeping Beauty. In precisely the exact same year she’d done a movie called The Conspirator. She’d left her appearance in Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue for its next time on front panel. In 2012 she’d completed a movie Lawless as Bertha Minnix.
She Had won several awards. In 2009 she’d won SXSW Film Festival for Particular Likewise next year in 2010 she’d won four awards. She’d won Hollywood Film Festival to get Hollywood Breakthrough Award- Actress of this year, Hollywood Breakthrough Award- Lady Of the Year. At precisely the exact same year also she’d won the Teen Choice Awards Choice Movie: Fight.
Mia Wasikowska Personal Life
Mia Wasikowska’s Private life isn’t quite as spacious as that of her coworkers. The woman keeps nearly all her romantic relationships in secret out of lovers and omnipresent journalists. Since 2015, the youthful couple awakened.
Effect on Mia about the genetic level because Wasikowska enjoys taking photos. She’s also fond of hiking and reading. The woman got used to travel because the early youth: the small Mia visited several European counties with her parents; she’s been to Russia in which Marzena Wasikowska had an exhibition.
It’s intriguing as long as Mia became renowned, the Polish Government indicated that the actor take the next citizenship — the one, because she fulfilled all of the requirements. But, Wasikowska refused the deal without describing the reasons.
Wasikowska has no Instagram account to upload photographs for lovers. But, There’s the official Also current on Twitter.
- 2006 – “Suburban Mayhem”
- 2009 – “Amelia”
- 2010 – “Alice in Wonderland”
- 2011 – “Jane Eyre”
- 2011 – “Restless”
- 2012 – “Lawless”
- 2013 – “Only Lovers Left Alive”
- 2013 – “The Double”
- 2014 – “Maps to the Stars”
- 2014 – “Madame Bovary”
- 2015 – “Crimson Peak”
- 2016 – “Alice Through the Looking Glass”
- 2017 – “The Man with the Iron Heart
- 2018 – Damsel
- Initially trained to become a ballerina, but switched to acting at 15 years old.
- Got her first break in 2004, appearing in the Australian drama All Saints.
- Received a Best Young Actor nomination from the Australian Film Institute for her role in the 2006 film Suburban Mayhem.
- Director Tim Burton said he cast her as the title role in Alice in Wonderland because she has “an old-soul quality” to her.
- Loves photography.
- 2015, Canadian Screen Awards — Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role: Nominee
- 2006, Australian Film Institute Awards — Young Actor Award: Nominee
- 2010, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Supporting Female: Nominee
- 2010, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2009, Australian Film Institute Awards — International Award for Best Actress: Nominee
- 2010, Australian Film Institute Awards — International Award for Best Actress: Winner
- 2014, AACTA Awards — Best Lead Actress: Nominee